Crayola Outdoor Art Showcase & Contest
In order for a submission to be accepted:
- a digital photograph must be submitted in jpeg format by an adult age 18 or older;
- the photograph must clearly show the child's artwork;
- the photograph must not show any child's name or personally identifiable information;
- the artwork shown must have been created by a child or children ages 4 to 12;
- the artwork shown must have been created on outdoor surfaces; and
- use of Crayola products must not contradict safety and usage guidelines found on the product packaging
- No personal identifiable items can be in the photo. Example, License Plate numbers, Phone Numbers, Street Address, etc.
Winning submissions will be chosen based on:
- uniqueness and innovation;
- creative use of colorful Crayola products; and
- photo clarity and quality of composition
Two winners from each age group will be selected. Age groups are 4 - 5, 6 - 7, 8 - 9, 10 - 12.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Crayola Outdoor Products contest is open only to residents of the U.S. and Canada 18 years of age and older, who are registered on Crayola.com. eight (8) winners will each receive $100 in retail value of Crayola Outdoor Products. Products will be chosen at the sole discretion of Crayola. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash. Employees of Crayola, or of its designated agents, will conduct all judging and select eight (8) winners based on the above criteria. Entries must be received by July 31, 2007. Winners will be selected by August 15, 2007 and notified no later than August 31, 2007. Winners will be notified through the email address provided in their registration. Valid email address is required. All prizes will be shipped by September 15, 2007. Void where prohibited. Employees of Crayola or its affiliates, subsidiaries and parent companies, and advertising/sales promotion agencies, judges and the immediate families of each are not eligible. Entry materials become the property of Crayola and will not be acknowledged or returned. Crayola is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected or illegible entries or unsuccessful attempts to notify the prize recipients. All materials and information submitted as part of the entry must be original work. The entry may not contain any unauthorized use of names, likenesses or biographical information of any third parties.