Crayola Air-Dry Clay. Easy to shape, decorate and paint. Projects can be ready in just two days, no kiln needed. With today's high energy costs, it's nice to know you can fire up children's imaginations, not electricity bills. Give your students the power to express everything imaginable.
- Smoother, finer and less sticky than traditional clay; needs no oven or kiln
- Softens easily with water and quickly cleans from hands and surfaces.
- Use with traditional techniques such as pinch, coil, slab, and score-and-weld; make stamped impressions or beads; embed found objects.
- Can be painted with tempera, acrylic or watercolors when dry.
- Resists cracking
- Convenient reusable plastic bucket helps keep clay fresh.
- Also available in a 25 lb. Value Pack